Here is a partial list of Rental Requirements:
• Please note that if you have a maintenance item requiring immediate service, you are required to call us.
• Non-married roommates are individually liable for all rents due on rental property.
• Student rental applications with no prior rental history will need a co-signer.
• Non-smoking units are reserved for no-smokers with no smoking allowed on the premises, including in yards and common areas.
• Prepayment of rent and security deposit prior to receiving your keys.
• A picture ID and pay stubs are required with your application.
• One or more three-day notices from a past landlord will result in a denial of your application.
• Rental history reflecting past-due rent or damage balances owed to a previous landlord will result in a denial of your application.
• Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction will result in a denial of your application.
• If a past landlord refuses to re-rent to an applicant, their tenancy will be denied.
• Rental history reflecting pet violations will result in a denial of your application.
• Your monthly income should equal at least three times the monthly rent. Co-signers income should equal five times the monthly rent.
• Unemployed applicants will need to verify an income source.
• Good credit is required.
• Nonexistent credit may result in denial or require a co-signer.
• Incomplete or unverifiable information on your application will result in a denial, as will falsified information on your rental application.
• All tenant rent payments must be paid automatically through our electronic ACH system.